State Pool Tournament
VNEA Wyoming State 8-Ball Pool Tournament
Wednesday, March 13 - Sunday, 17
Doors Open at 7:00 am Daily; Play begins at 8:00 am Daily
Please park in Lot #11 and enter through the Banquet Doors.
NOTICE: You and your belongings will be searched upon entry to the Casper Events Center. Attendees consents to reasonable search for such items below and waives any related claims that may arise.
- Bags larger than 14” wide X 14” long X 6” deep
- Outside food or beverage, alcohol, bottles or cans
- GoPro cameras
- Selfie Sticks or telescopic devices
- Aerosol cans or noisemaking devices
- Drones (UAS-Unmanned Aircraft Systems) or other model aircraft
- Animals (unless a service animal)
- Weapons (guns, firearms, ammunition, night sticks, nunchucks, stun guns/tasers)
- Knives, brass knuckles, billy clubs, black jacks, kubatons
- Self Defense Sprays/ Pepper Spray
- Fuels (torches, lighter fluid)
- Razor Type Blades (box cutters, razor blades, scissors)
- Hazardous Items (chemicals, paints, thinners)
- Laser pointing devices
- Gifts, letters, signs, banners, flowers, or sealed packages of any kind (*commencements and high school tournaments exempt for letters, signs, banners, flowers)
- Nail Clippers
- Hoverboards and skateboards
- Any other items deemed inappropriate for specific events
Prohibited items cannot be stored or held at the entrance points, security base or guest services. The Casper Events Center Management reserves the right to make the final determination on prohibited items.
- Quality Inn
- Hampton Inn
- Candlewood Suites
Be sure to mention that you're with STATE POOL.
- Shuttle Service to and from the Events Center will be available.
- UBER is the official transportation network partner for the Casper Events Center. Download the app on your smartphone or visit: www.uber.com/ride. Use the promo code: CASPEREVENTS