Wyoming Eclipse Festival 2017
Monday, August 21 from 8 am to 3 pm
This viewing location, on the grounds of the Events Center, will offer concessions, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, water station, indoor restrooms and one free pair of eclipse glasses per person (glasses available only while supplies last). Guests are welcome to bring their own cooking grill (no open flames and no charcoal), and outdoor tailgating games for day-camping.
Viewing Admission is $20 per carload/pedestrian/motorcycle, $50.00 per RV/camper, $120.00 per busload/coach/oversized vehicle.
Interested in being at vendor in the Eclipse viewing area?
Download the Reservation Form
RV CAMPING INFORMATION:
Event Begins: Thursday, August 17, 2017 at Noon
Event Ends: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 at 10:00 am
ECLIPSE CAMPSITE RULES:
- Be a good neighbor
- For RV Camping - Only one (1) RV Unit & one (1) vehicle per space. Additional vehicles must be parked in designated parking areas. Vehicles blocking emergency access or daily traffic will be towed at owner's expense.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 7:00 am
- Pets must be kept on leashes no longer than 6 feet when outside their owners vehicles or rental units. Do not leave tethered pets unattended. Always pick up after your pets
- No open fires. Charcoal and gas grills for cooking are permitted. Charcoal ashes must be disposed of in designated area.
- No Smoking
- Any ATV's must be street legal and licensed
- No Fireworks
CAMPING CANCELLATION POLICY:
Confirmed reservations need to be cancelled by July 17, 2017. Any cancelations after this date will be subject to a $100 cancellation fee. Absolute Final Date to Request a Cancellation on Your Site is Monday, August 7th. No refunds will be honored after August 7th