Advertising & Sponsorship
Advertising Opportunities at the Casper Events Center
Creating lasting business partnerships
Why advertise at the Casper Events Center?
The Casper Events Center features a 9,200 seat venue and attracts thousands of visitors each year. Cost to reach your target audience is less than that of traditional advertising means like radio or print.
Casper Events Center advertising is a great addition to your current advertising plan.
We have opportunities for businesses both large and small. Through development of a customized marketing package, the Casper Events Center can offer high-impact visual advertising to meet your needs.
Annual Events Includes:
- API Chili Cook-Off
- Broadway in Casper Series
- Boys and Girls Club Fundraiser Breakfast
- College National Finals Rodeo (week long performance)
- College and High School Commencements
- State High School Art Symposium
- Home and Garden Show
- Monster Trucks and Mud Bogs
- State High School Sport Tournaments including: Basketball, Volleyball, Wrestling, and Cheerleading/Spirit Competition
- State High School Marching Band Competition
- Wyoming Women’s Expo
- Casper Coyotes Hockey
Let us help you increase your business now!
Contact the Casper Events Center Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Department 307-235-7583.
- Scoreboard signage is the single most visible advertising opportunity in the Casper Events Center.
- You will receive two (2) electronic messages for each event.
- Advertising exclusivity – no competitive product advertising will be permitted in the arena, except for event specific sponsors.
- Annual price will be honored up to several year committment
- First right of refusal and opportunity to enter into a new agreement.
Back Lit Portal Signage Details
- Premium arena advertising above exits (at Concourse Entry Level)
- Aluminum and built like a cabinet with Lexan cover
- 18” Height by 64” Width
- Graphics and colors are limitless (Photo Quality Ad is Not Recommended)
- Advertisement changes throughout the year are permitted at the expense of the advertiser
- Available in pairs or a single sign
- Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly payment plans available
- Contact the Casper Events Center Marketing Department at (307) 235-8456 or by email for Current Pricing and Availability.
Ticket Envelope Advertising
Ticket envelope advertising displays your message exclusively. There are no advertisers competing on an opposite page for the reader’s attention. Your advertisement is distributed at a controlled pace over a predicted time period. Most ticket buyers will have your ad in their possession an average of two (2) to three (3) weeks prior to the event.
Ticket Back Advertising
Exposure – Ticket back advertising is a great opportunity for local businesses to be in the hands of event patrons.
Opportunity – Utilize this opportunity to implement coupons, discounts, reservation information, or your website. Can be customized to meet your needs and goals.
Year Round Visibility – Your advertisement will be on the back of show tickets and will be seen at some of Wyoming’s largest events. Your advertisement is not for just one show – it is for all shows utilizing tickets.
Positioning – Your message is seen by all market segments to statewide patrons.
Image – Your company is showing support for the Events Center and to the economic growth of our community.
Maximizing Views – Your advertisement is not just for one show – it is in the hands of patrons for at least sixteen months.
First Right of Refusal – Your company will have the first opportunity to renew the advertising space.
Please contact the Casper Events Center Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Department at 307-235-7583 for pricing and availability.
High School Tournaments
Please contact the Casper Area Convention and Visitors Bureau with the “Proud to Host the Best Committee” at 307-234-5362 or 800-852-1889 for sponsorship details.
Wyoming Women’s Expo
The concept is simple – we invite the women of Wyoming to come out for two fantastic days of education, empowerment, beauty, home, health, food, shopping, and fun!
Sponsorships are available at several different levels. Please contact the Casper Events Center at 307-235-8456 to learn more about being involved in the Wyoming Women’s Expo.
The Broadway in Casper Series
Broadway in Casper at the Casper Events Center presents a variety of performances each season. Please contact the Casper Events Center Marketing and Corporate Partnerships Department at 307-235-7583 for details on becoming involved as a Broadway in Casper sponsor.
CASPER COYOTES HOCKEY
Casper Coyotes Hockey is filled with hard-hitting action. Various sponsorship opportunities including dasherboards, ice logos, party zone, and more, are available. Contacts the Coyotes at [email protected] for more information.